How do I get free delivery?
We offer Free Super Saver Delivery as an option for UK and eligible European customers as well as Irish customers. To take advantage of FREE Super Saver Delivery follow these steps:
- Place eligible items ( Items bought directly from Amazon in conjunction with Giftsireland.ie) in your Shopping Basket (over £25 of items if the order is for delivery in Ireland or europe). If your order qualifies for FREE Super Saver Delivery, you’ll still be charged a delivery fee for any ineligible items in the order.
- Proceed to checkout
- Select Super Saver Delivery as your delivery method
- Select “Group my items into as few deliveries as possible” as your delivery preference
- Place your order
Changing your delivery address, speed, or preference might affect your order’s eligibility for FREE Super Saver Delivery.
How long does free delivery take?
For delivery to eligible countries, the estimated date of delivery will be reflected in the checkout page.
Does everything on the site qualify for FREE Super Saver Delivery?
For eligible European addresses, all items are eligible except gift certificates, items which can only be delivered to certain countries depending on their type or size, and items purchased from third parties on Amazon.co.uk Marketplace.
To check the list of countries to which items can be delivered and for more information please see our Delivery Restrictions table below:
Information on International Delivery of Products
||Can be delivered to|
DIY & Tools
Health (excluding medicine)
Home & Garden
Jewellery (excluding high-value items)
Sports and Watches (excluding high-value items)
Republic of Ireland
|Books, Music, DVD and Video||Most countries in the world.Please note that customers in the US and Canada may be restricted to one copy of certain book titles.|
|PC & Video Games, Toys & Games and Software||UK
Republic of Ireland
|Grocery||All grocery items can be delivered to UK addresses.Many grocery items can be delivered to the Republic of Ireland and other EU countries. If your preferred item isn’t eligible for delivery to a certain country, you’ll be notified of the restriction during the checkout process.Alcohol cannot be delivered to the Channel Islands or internationally.
We’re continuing to expand our grocery offering into other EU countries, so please continue to check back to see if we’re delivering groceries to your location.
|Additional delivery restrictions may apply due to the nature of some products. These products might be restricted for delivery, both within the UK and to other countries. For example, large items, such as those that are 30kg or heavier, or have large boxes (typically larger than 100cm x 60cm x 58cm) e.g. widescreen televisions (larger than 26 inch), furniture or some fitness equipment, can only be delivered to mainland UK.The following items can be delivered to addresses within the UK only:
Light bulbs cannot be delivered to the Republic of Ireland.
Can I add items to an existing order to bring the total cost over £25 if I need to?
No. Currently, existing orders can only be combined by Amazon.co.uk during the dispatch process.
I’d like to have my order delivered to more than one address. Can I still get free delivery?
Yes, as long as the items are eligible. To select multiple addresses you can use our Multiple Address function.
What if I’d like my items to be delivered when they become available, rather than wait for one delivery? Are my orders still eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery?
Can I get FREE Super Saver Delivery if I redeem an Amazon.co.uk gift certificate?
What if I cancel part of an order that’s being delivered outside the UK?
If the total cost of items ordered remains at or above £25, delivery will be free. If the total cost drops below £25, the normal delivery fee will be charged.
Are 1-Click orders eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery?
Yes. After you’ve placed an order using 1-Click, you have 30 minutes in which to go to Your Account and change the delivery option for the order to “Super Saver Delivery”.
If your order is being delivered in europe other than the UK and you’ve placed an order using 1-Click, you have 30 minutes in which to increase your total order cost to £25 or more to qualify for FREE Super Saver Delivery. Items purchased within the 30-minute window will automatically be consolidated into one order. When you’ve reached the £25 threshold, go to Your Account and change the delivery option for the order to “Super Saver Delivery”.
Terms and Conditions for Super Saver Delivery
- If your order qualifies for FREE Super Saver Delivery, you will still be charged a delivery fee for any ineligible items in the order
- Although Add-on Items are eligible for Free Super saver Delivery, they can only be ordered when your order is above £20
- May be used in conjunction with a promotional certificate. If being delivered internationally, the total amount of the products purchased before the promotional certificate is applied must be £25 or more
- Changing your delivery address, speed, or preference might affect your order’s eligibility for Super Saver Delivery
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Super Saver Delivery at any time.